2.04.2010

Cloth Diapering PSA to the Media Gods

There are a few people in this world that have missions to make humanity better and go out of their way to get followers. Today I am following one of those people in order to get cloth diapers back to the main stream. How this person and their loyal followers intend to do this is to try and feature the "modern" cloth diapers with media giant Ellen Degeneres.

This holds a special place in my heart since I used to work for the company that produces her show and well because I want to save the earth from ourselves too. Cloth diapering is ridiculously easy, incredibly inexpensive, and can't understand why so many people just dismiss them without any thought. Only 29 years ago when I was born my mother and most everyone elses' mother used cloth diapers. It's time to get back to the old but with modern technology and save this planet.

I learned about this three phase plan from the "DiaperShops.com" facebook fan page who linked to the dirtydiaperlaundry blog post "Cloth Diaper Carnival IV-Get Cloth Diapers Featured on the Ellen Show." So I am writing this entry in order to do my part to get the Cloth Diapering PSA out to the Media Gods and hopefully onto Ellen's show.  This blog entry is part of Phase 1.

If you are a cloth diapering advocate and want to help....post a blog about this topic and tweet “@TheEllenShow  Why I want to see #clothdiapers on your show. "your blog post link"  #operationfluffy”

No comments:

Post a Comment