5.12.2009

5 Months

Today I am 23 weeks along. Though I felt tiny flutters since week 10 it wasn't until week 19 that I felt really obvious kicks and rolls. Bubley has recently started kicking me like crazy the past few days and it has mostly been in the crotch! *yipes* I am so in love with her and will put up with anything.

This past weekend I went shopping. I got a diaper bag from Tilly's and only $40! Though its a laptop tote it has an incredible amount of pockets so it should work good carrying around a bunch of baby stuff. I scored a dresser at the Salvation Army for $59 and will be painting it the same green as the nursery walls. I also bought $126 worth of material so my friend Krista can make Bubley's baby duvet (which will be stuffed with a down comforter), crib organizer, and crib skirt.

This last week my niece Sarah and I spent our craft night sketching up ideas for a large mural painting plus a series of 3 canvas panels. The theme for her room is medieval fantasy chalk full of dragons, fairys, gnomes, castles, unicorns, and a princess. I am hoping Bubley will grow to love fantasy just as much as me.

Today I go to see Dr. Sanders again and will see if she can check my cervix length again. I've been getting weird stabbing pains and I'm not sure if that's normal. She will hopefully also answer why I am wheezing and have a rattling chest in the mornings. More updates coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment