5.23.2009

Cabbage Patch and Dragons Oh My

My friend Krista has finished making some of the bedding for Bubley. It's completely adorable and will go perfect with me and Sarah's paintings which will be started after my projects for Special Olympics are complete.


(above)
The Fabric!



The Cute Dragon Print!





The Back with adorable faux quilting square stitch

Front and Back View




Stitching Detail




Close up trim detail.




The full duvet with down comforter inside.





The best part after finding out the gender has been getting to put the room together and picking colors. I've had the room painted green prior to knowing we were having a girl because it was just an adorable color. The room color (which my mom so graceously painted) is Dunn Edwards Cabbage Patch Green, and Sand White.


I also scoured the thrift shops for the perfect new dresser. Finally I found one with an awesome curvy retro design since my emphasis is on whimsy and fantasy. This will soon be painted the same green color as the walls and will serve as a changing station.

No comments:

Post a Comment