7.31.2009

Searching for a New Rats Nest

When parents have said in the past to me they have unconditional love for their children I never really knew what that meant. I still probably won't know the full extent of it until my daughter is born in 5 weeks. I've experienced complete parental mind takeover in that I have consistently made sure I try to do everything right in my pregnancy, in the impending birth, and in life style changes.

One thing that has recently had me and Phil completely freaked out was not owning a house. A light bulb dawned on us one day as we were looking at a scheduled bill payment to pay off a credit card which was a few thousand dollars. We looked at each other and I said we should use this money towards a down payment. We can find something affordable I'm sure.

From that moment the hunt for a new rats nest was on. We put in an offer for a house in Burbank that was way too underpriced. We ended up putting in an even higher offer so that we could be considered at the top of the list. We are anxiously waiting results of our offer and hope to be home owners very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment