7.16.2009

Tiny Bubbles

As you know from my previous posts, I am cloth diapering little Bubley. We are using a brand of diapers from The Natural Baby Company called Gro Baby. I chose the diapers from this company primarily because they use sustainable resources, and offer all organic. Recently The Natural Baby Company just released a new product called Tiny Bubbles which is a laundry detergent to wash the diapers. I am very excited to wash my first batch of cloth diapers and Bubley's clothes using Tiny Bubbles.

Cloth diapers require special care when laundaring because detergents can cause build up which then causes the diapers to leak. Tiny Bubbles claim to fame for both diaper and baby clothes washing is that it is:
  • Dye & Fragrance Free
  • Completely Biodegradable
  • Completely Phosphate-Free
  • No Optical Brighteners or Fillers
  • Gentle for Sensitive Skin
  • Low Residue Formula
  • Ultra-Concentrated
  • Low Cost-Per-Wash
  • Recyclable

No comments:

Post a Comment